Good Corporate Governance
MAIN GOALS GCG
- Optimizing the value of the Company for Shareholders while paying attention to stakeholders;
- Empowering the functions and independence of the Company's Organs so that decision making is based on high moral values and compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Encouraging and supporting the development and management of the Company's risk in a more prudent, accountable, and responsible manner in line with the principles of GCG;
- Encourage the Company to implement a check and balance mechanism in every function in the business process at each level and function;
- Encouraging professional, effective, efficient, and cultured management of the Company in order to achieve the Company's vision and mission;
- Improve the Company's image both nationally and internationally, which has an impact on increasing competitiveness, market confidence, encouraging investment flows and sustainable national economic growth; "